How to deal with dysphoria | Rejection sensitive dysphoria is your most annoying unwanted guest who is with you without your permission. You might be not sure about what is rejection sensitive dysphoria but here is the ultimate guide to getting over rejection sensitive dysphoria.
How to Deal with dysphoria
Alzheimer 36o is your mental health partner we deeply research to find out How to deal with dysphoria. These four steps may help your child in getting over rsd ADHD.
1. Seek Support – Your child is like you in the childhood he needs proper support and proper attention. The child needs to answer all of their queries and all the question. When a child starts questioning it is a good sign to him.
But when you start ignoring his questions because of your busy schedule then your child may develop some anxiety about being ignored and start to develop symptoms of rejection sensitive dysphoria from a very life.
The ADHD rsd is a fatal mental disorder and prone to your overall health as well. Try to avoid every possible cause of anxiety, rejection, depression to prevent ADHD RSD.
2. Make him morally strong – The psychology has achieved its height in recent years. The growth is phenomenal but it is just a few things we know about mental health. There are many things that are yet to discover.
The child psychology says that child only develops his moral values until 2 years. This is the time when you can make morally strong and emotionally fit as well through the religious and the spiritual stories. The spiritual stories from the great Upanishad and upanayas greatly help in coping with rsd ADHD in adult life.
3. Teach resilience –Resilience is defined by the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness or ability to cope with a crisis or to return to pre-crisis status quickly. Resilience is the best way to getting over rejection sensitive dysphoria.
You can share some story of Michael Pheleps How he got the maximum number of medals in the Olympic after the rejection from the social media. How Sandeep Maheshwari develop Imagesbazaar after a complete failure.
Teach your child to face difficult situations with ease and set back quickly.
4. Perception – The perception is the way to visualize things. The method of perception completely depends on How many times we interpret the situation positively?
Let me present you a situation, Suppose your phone is not picked up for 3 days to a friend, then you may develop an apparent negative perception of being rejected by someone. You may interpret the situation by simply telling yourself he might be busy somewhere. Interpret the situation positively and visualize your depression level, you will see the difference.
If you can not percept well how can you expect to grow not with anxiety? Educate yourself to a better human being by interpreting the situation positively and spread the right words to the community.
We are aware of the rsd ADHD treatment now quickly shift our focus to understand what is Rejection or rejection definition
Rejection definition is to the dismissal or refusal of a proposal, idea, etc. Noone wants to be rejected in any social or personal situation.
When you rejected you eventually start to feel depressed. The feeling of rejection in early life may be the biggest reason for the development of rejection sensitive dysphoria symptoms.
The rejection definition is over now let’s look at the different examples of rejection.
1. Your girlfriend deny being your life partner
2. Your startup idea not got funded
3. child doesn’t get his favorite toy
4. You are not spending enough time with your child.
Rejection-Sensitive Dysphoria Symptoms
Rejection-sensitive dysphoria is really a complex topic in the field of mental disorders. Rejection-sensitive dysphoria symptoms are given below.
- Depressive thoughts or depression
- low self-esteem
- Criticize a lot
- The person started to feel more rejected
- The person started to feel hopeless
- He can feel fear of failure as well